Wednesday, May 21, 2008

5 more weeks...

Bonjour Family!

As many of you know, I have left Rome for good (well, sort of), returned to Boston to see Jamie graduate (tear) and have come back to Europe for another 5 week adventure! I got a job working on the Tennis Channel production of the French Open, called the French Open Tonight Show, and will be here for 2 whole weeks! After, I will be traveling to some new places and some places I've already been, so I will do my best to update you on my travels in the next few weeks, as well as some from my last month in April, including my mom and two aunts coming to visit!

Bear with me...I have limited internet access in the next few weeks, but I promise eventually I will get everything up! Thanks for sticking around, I appreciate your enthusiasm with this blog. Well, hopefully you are as enthused as I think...if not looks like Dad, you're my only fan.

Love you lots,
Caitlin

No comments: